Do you need instructions or advice?
REVISION HISTORY – FIRMWARE
1. Improved OBD communication algorithm for vehicles with 2 OBD devices.
2. Remarked message in case of ECU not calibrated.
3. Improved settings saving algorithm to ECU memory.
4. Improved OBD communication algorithm for hybrid vehicles.
5. Fixed bug - Non zero engine load in case ignition off.
6. Improved OL_High detection algorithm (Auto-Adaption).
7. Added new settings:
- Read data delay
- Connect to OBD
- OBD Lambda Type
8. Added autocalibration option "Don't erase PInj and target maps”.
1. Added fuel pressure emulator FPE support.
2. Improved autocalibration algorithm.
3. Improved settings migration algorithm in case of controller update.
4. Improved engine start from gas algorithm (in case of "Fast start" option is active).
5. !!! Improved gas injectors order change algorithm. Now ECU works in 2 modes:
- Gas injectors order change
- Gas inj. sequence advanced.
For both modes petrol injectors emulators works correct now.
6. Improved fuel overlapping algorithm.
7. Added petrol addition (gas pressure) map.
8. Improved too high pressure error report algorithm in case of pterol addition is active.
9. Improved engine load calculation algorithm.
10.Fixed bug - (not correct load MAP correction map in case of in settings file TURBO engine in set).
11.Improved switchover to gas algorithm in case of Cylinder switchover setting is 0[ms].
12.!!! Fixed bug - engine engine jerking in case of switchover to petrol when gas pressure to low (6,8 cylinders ECU).
13.Improved OL detection algorithm (Auto-Adaption).
1. Improved OBD communication algorithm for vehicles with 2 OBD devices. (ECU + automatic gear box).
2. Improved lambda sensor detection from OBD algorithm . (in case of 2 lmabda sensors type avaliable for 1 bank)
3. Improved algorithm for ignition error detection.
4. Blocked lambda sensor error reporting in case of lambda sensor from OBD and no lambda data avaliable and OBD disabled or No error if lost conn. set to YES.
5. Added Fuel level emulator setting.
6. Improved gas injectors detection algorithm (Occasional random gas injectors appearance (A1.17 i A1.18 firmware version)).
7. Improved RPM detection algorithm.
1. Fixed problem with occasional system error appearance S1001.
2. In case of lost connection with control panel ECU set warning not error. Thanks this, further gas work is possible.
3. Added warining in case of failure AUX outputs (Ps_Sw_RS_Supply, GLS_AuxOut1, AuxOut2).
4. Improved ignition detection.
5. Added GLS/Aux Out 1 and Aux Out 2 settings.
6. Improved gas injector heating algorithm, minimalized gas pressure increase during gas injector heating.
7. Improved gas injector diagnostic algorithm.
8. Improved petrol addition algorithm in case of petrol injection pulses overlapped.
9. Fixed bug - Reporting gas injectors error out of set in software (A1.17 firmware version).
1. Improved algorithm for detection of gas low pressure in case of no PInj+.
2. Improved algorithm for START-STOP in case of temporary lost connection with OBD.
3. Fixed bug - Reporting lambda sensor error in case of work on petrol and Auto-Adaption on.
4. Added 8 cylinders support (2 Banks).
5. Improved algorithm for max RPM detection in case work on gas.
6. Improved OBD communication algorithm for vehicles with 2 OBD devices. (ECU + automatic gear box).
7. Improved OBD communication algorithm in case of petrol ECU don't support necessary PID's.
8. Improved gas injection algorithm in case of petrol injection pulses overlapped and petrol addition active.
9. Improved petrol addition algorithm. In earlier versions 1 cycle may have been incorrect.
10. Improved RPM calculation from PInj pulses algorithm in case of petrol injector overlapped.
11. Improved RPM calculation algorithm for Turbo engines.
12. Fixed bug - Reporting lost communication with control panel (CP) error in case of power supply voltage less then minimum for CP.
13. Improved automatic switchover to petrol algorithm (Auto-Adaption).
14. Improved electrovalve control algorithm for some hardware versions.
15. Improved ECU modes of operation (Engine start, Emergency, Work on gas) in case of battery voltage <10[V].
16. Fixed bug - Not switching off LED's on switch after ignition off in case of setting Ignition wire (Connected to +battery or Not connected) selected. The problem appeared in the A1.15 firmware version.
17. Fixed bug - Loosing communication with switch in case of power supply voltage >20[V].
1. Improved detection of petrol injection pulses in case of no PInj+.
2. Improved OBD communication algorithm for vehicles with 2 OBD devices. (ECU + automatic gear box).
3. Fixed bug – (not correct OBD correction reading (Astra 2006 1,8)).
4. Improved MAP reading through OBD.
5. (Auto-Adaption) now blocked in case of MAP signal not avaliable.
6. Collecting petrol inj. maps blocked now in case of MAP signal not avaliable.
7. Added Injector heating settings.
8. Improved switchover on cold engine algorithm.
9. Improved P->G overlapping and G->P overlapping algorithm.
10. Added Switchover to gas sound settings.
11. Added No Error if lost OBD conn. settings.
12. Improved Petrol injection pulses reading in case of ignition is switched off.
13. Improved OBD connection error detection in case of no PInj+.
1. Improved detection of fuel system status (OBD).
2. Improved OBD communication (ISO14230 fast init) algorithm.
3. Improved OBD interface searching algorithm.
4. Improved LTFT changing (Auto-Adaption) algorithm.
5. Fixed bug – (in some cases did not save error occurrence dates and/or OBD erase history dates).
6. Improved petrol injection sequence detection algorithm.
1. Improved error detection algorithm in the electro valve circuit.
2. Improved control panel LED switching off when ignition wire connected to Battery+ (positive).
3. Improved ignition detection.
4. Improved low voltage supply error detection.
5. Improved RPM error detection.
6. Improved petrol injection error detection.
7. Improved OBD interface searching algorithm.
8. Improved OBD connecting algorithm (5Baud) after ignition is switched on.
9. Improved OBD connection error detection (after ignition off).
10. Improved OBD communication algorithm.
11. Improved cut-off detection algorithm.
12. Improved petrol switchover algorithm.
13. Added Start-Stop system settings in engine parameters.
14. Improved lambda sensor errors detection algorithm.
15. Improved RPM reading through OBD (CAN).
16. Improved switchover on cold engine algorithm.
17. Improved algorithm for communication with switch.
1. Improved (TuneOBD) target map collecting algorithm
2. Improved OBD error auto erase algorithm.
3. Improved manifold pressure reading through OBD.
4. Improved lambda sensor reading through OBD.
5. Added RPM map with the ability to disable adaption for specific areas.
6. Added adaption in OL handling.
7. Added "Petrol addition" option for active OL adaption and lean mixture.
8. Added errors/warnings in case of lambda failure.
9. Changed algorithm for STFT calculation in adaption.
10. Improved detection of fully open gas injectors.
11. Improved OBD communication algorithm for vehicles with 2 OBD devices.
12. Improved wide band lambda sensor reading through OBD.
13. Improved user OBD PID-s reading algorithm.
14. Changed method of connection with OBD to allow for external connection with scan tool when in Petrol Mode.
15. RPM calculation changed for OBD connection.
16. Added option to select connected lambda sensor type.
17. Minimum adaption temperature changed to 60 [C].
18. Faster LTFT changing in adaption.
19. Changed deflection calculation for Tune adaption, allowing for faster response to petrol injection difference.
20. Added Erased OBD error history.
21. Improved algorithm for adding errors to the Error code list.
22. Improved OBD reader refresh rate.
23. Added current Gas ECU Status panel
24. Improved algorithm for switchover to petrol for the purpose of collecting target maps for adaption.
25. Improved "auto stop" algorithm for adaption TuneOBD.
26. OBD connection failure will not now cause switchover to petrol.
27. Improved cut-off detection algorithm.
28. Improved "No RPM" error algorithm.
1. Added Valvetronic and Wankel engines support.
2. Added adaption based on petrol inj. maps. (Tune) and OBD (TuneOBD).
3. Following options added:
- Disable buzzer sound
- Disable check LED (disable the "check" LED in the switch)
4. VERY IMPORTANT - Fixed a bug where pressure and temperature characteristic for the selected gas injector was lost after ECU reset.
After uploading this firmware, please select ‘Gas injector type’ once again to load the correct characteristic.
5. Fixed bug - too long calibration time error when waiting for reducer temperature.
6. Fixed bug - automatic switchover to gas during auto-calibration when waiting for reducer temperature.
7. Fixed bug - ECU switch to standby mode if firmware update is started when engine is running.
8. Fixed bug - Impossible to set non-zero cylinder switchover when gas inj. sequence advanced.
9. "Max Gas injection time" option now works without the need to switch ignition off and on.
10. Changed minimum manifold pressure on petrol injection maps to 0.1 [bar].
11. Added OBD correction reduction.
12. Added ‘fuel overlapping’ during switchover from petrol-to-gas and from gas-to-petrol.
1. MAP reading through OBD option now working.
2. Added CAN extended support.
3. Added (ISO9141, ISO14230..) support.
4. Added automatic OBD interface detection.
5. Improved gas injectors control algorithm.
6. ECU now sets Max gas pressure after calibration.
7. Improved communication with the switch.
8. Improved setting algorithm for the 'too high gas pressure' error.
9. Improved RPM detection when connected to OBD.
10. Added VIN reading if connected to OBD.
11. Added feature - OBD speed.
12. Added error if incorrect OBD interface is detected.
13. Improved accuracy of the Gas Injectors Control algorithms.
14. Fixed the error of fast switching from petrol to gas with a button when "fast start" option active.
15. Improved RPM reading from petrol injection pulses.
16. Improved MAP reading by OBD.
17. Improved default settings for OBD.
18. Improved base pressure correction.
1. Improved maps after calibration, added one additional point before the calibration point.
2. Improved Automatic OBD error erase algorithm.
1. Fixed bug when saving Emergency starts count in settings.
2. Added OBD support (currently only CAN STD 500K).
- reading stored petrol ECU errors.
- reading pending petrol ECU errors.
- erasing petrol ECU errors.
- reading user PID-s (OBD reader).
- automatic error clearing.
3. Fixed bug - not saving engine type to EEPROM.
4. Fixed bug - changing maps of petrol injection times and MAP correction maps after uploading settings.
5. Added Freeze frame feature.
6. Changed maps after calibration (number of available points).
7. Reduced time constant for gas level measurement.
8. Added option to supply the gas level sensor from solenoid valve.
9. Added Petrol injection time map erasing after auto-calibration.
10. Optimised auto-calibration times.
11. Improved map after calibration if reducer pipe is not connected.
12. Resolved problem with improper error display in case of low voltage supply.
1. Added injection type feature: sequential/semi-sequential...
2. Added fast start feature
3. Added max gas injection time on cold engine
4. Improved extra injection cutting algorithm
4. Added MAZDA algorithm support
5. Added gas injector flow correction
6. Added gas injector open/close time correction
7. Added gas injection sequence
8. Added gas pressure release
REVISION HISTORY – SOFTWARE
1. Fixed bug – Not correct oscilloscopes files extension (when saving file) in 18.104.22.168 application version.
2. Added default directories for settings (Settings) and for oscilloscopes (Oscilloscopes).
3. Added automatic settings saving before factory settings restore.
4. Remarked language files: polish, bulgarian, russian.
1. Added A1.20 firmware.
2. Fixed bug - not working simple view.
3. Added osciloscope and settings file name which consist Car make, Model and current date.
4. Fixed bug - occasional application crash in case of main window size change.
5. Added possibility to change OBD reader and auto-adaption windows size.
1. Added A1.19 firmware.
2. Improved russian language file.
3. Improved polish language file.
1. Added COM port description (USB, Bluetooth)
2. Fixed bug, not saving below settings in settings and osciloscope file for 8 cylinders ECU:
- Lambda 1 type
- RPM signal source
- Petrol inj. - bank configuration
- Bank 1, 2 correction
- GLS/AUX output 1
- AUX output 2
3. Improved bulgarian language file.
1. Fixed bug, setting maximum value in case of changing setting value below minimum.
2. Added control by mouse on 2D and 3D maps.
3. Added External devices tab (settings GLS/AUX output 1 i AUX output 2)
4. Improved PL language file.
1. Added 8 cylinders ECU's support (2 Banks).
2. Added language files: Bosnian, Serbian, German, Cambodian.
1. Improved osc files reading.
2. Improved languages files.
1. Added greek language file.
1. Added ukrainian language file.
1. Added window with OBD errors erasing history.
2. Fixed bug, yet to saving petrol injection maps in settings file.
3. Added Demo mode in Connection Menu.
4. If the PC code in the modification list same as your PC code is displayed - your PC code.
5. Improved PL language file.
1. Added Bulgarian language.
2. Fixed bug – can now disable the signal on the oscilloscope.
1. Added support information when opening corrupted file should the ‘File Corrupted’ message appear.
2. Automatic window with adaption data showing after connecting with ECU in case of adaption is on.
3. Improved Petrol injection maps.
4. Fixed bug – now shows Map Changing when inverted RPM option is selected.
5. Added ability to change injection time precision (showing value), once Injection Time Value has been clicked.
6. Improved lambda symbol for wide band lambda sensor in OBD reader window.
7. Changed dot size on 3D maps and added dot on 2D map.
8. Added coloured Error Tab for when errors appear on the list.
If you require professional advice, technical support or information about the EDDC product ranges,
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW:
Our professional team of technical advisers will answer your questions.